In certain situations, such as error troubleshooting or newer version installs, it may be required to remove old installations or preferences of Sattmail or XGate programs from your Mac computer.
Follow these steps to make your Mac completely void of Sattmail / XGate:
- Go to your Mac's Applications folder (key: Shift+cmd+A), find Sattmail (or XGate) app icon and move it to the Trash.
- Open Spotlight (key: cmd+spacebar) and type ~/Library, press return to open this folder.
- In the folder tree open Preferences folder, find 'GMN XGate Preferences' and move it to Trash.
- Go back, then open Application Support folder.
- Find 'GMN XGate.d' and move it to Trash.
- Restart your Mac. You now should have a computer VOID of Sattmail (XGate).
After re-installing Sattmail and starting it for the first time, if your the app asks to enter your Sattmail username and password, it means that you successfully removed the old installation.